Wednesday, January 7, 2009

My meds = horse meds!

So, I got a sharp pain in my stomach area last night. Hubby says I kept him awake all night with my tossing and turning and moaning (I don't remember any of that!). Felt better this morning, but only got 12.5 minutes on the nordik trak (not my usual 20) before I had to quit....

Then I fixed breakfast, and sat down. It seems as long as I was sitting I was fine...Got up and went out to clean stalls. Got one done and I was back inside lying down..Hubby took one look at me and said we're calling the doctor...

So it seems I have an infection.. Guess what the meds are for that?

Went to WalMart and filled the prescription, got home and pulled the bottle out and it was for
SMZ-TMPs better known to us as horse antibiotics which we always have on hand in big horse sized pills.....

Who would of thought?

No comments: