Monday, June 29, 2009

Happ Anniversary

Last year, on this day, our youngest, James, married his long (and I do mean long!) time girlfriend, Solitare. We are so glad that he finally figured out what needed to be done, and did it.

James is really a great kid, but he moves to his own clock. We truly thought this would never happen, but it did!

And we are so glad. One of the things that I'd always wanted was six kids, but that didn't work out. I had Ed and Bekka, and gained James when I married Clyde. That put me half way there.

Then I had to wait for the kids to grow up and get married! Now I have six kids (and five grandchildren). I wonder how many grandkids I would like. At least three or four more.

I have expectations. Whenever you all are ready, now that I've gotten you all married off!.


Happy Anniversary, James and Solitare! We love you!

p.s. This isn't really a hint for more grandkids. LOL!!

2 comments:

Solitare said...

LOL, thanks! We love you to and we'll get to the kids eventually :)

Shamrockgirl said...

I am NOT having any more kids!!! I did my part!!!

Happy anniversary James & Solitare!!!