Monday, March 4, 2013

March 3, 2013 Trouble



Today's word: Trouble

 It's been a while. I got sidetracked and then couldn't get back to doing this.  I guess that's trouble enough.

I'm going to try to go back and pick up the almost two weeks that I've missed.  Well, maybe not all of the two weeks, but most of it.

For today.  Rosie, thy name is trouble.  Or is it, Trouble, thy name is Rosie.?

Any way you look at it, she is trouble.  These scissors, for example:




She took them off the counter and this is what is left.  Now, in the past month, she's destroyed a plastic comb (my favorite one), a container of dental floss (spread up and down the stairs), a knitted scarf (oops, make that two knitted scarves), a pair of shoes, and she's chewed on one of Clyde's  leather gloves, and one of my hiking boots.  And, the thing that Clyde has to use to log in for work.  And two bags of potato chips that Clyde left on his desk.  She seems very attached to his desk.  And why shouldn't she be?  There's always something there to chew on.



Rosie, your name  is trouble.  You keep getting into it!

No comments: