Monday, February 18, 2013

February 18, 2013 Best Dressed


Today's topic: Best Dressed



I am certainly not a candidate for best dressed in any category.  And neither is Clyde.  We usually look like a couple of hicks in jeans and worn shirts and baseball caps.

But the dogs?  Now that is something to consider.  I dressed them up (well, with a huge amount of help from Clyde, because, you know, they don't get dressed up all that often either).  And they certainly don't sit still.
That's why Clyde has a hand on Gnarly's head, and is shoving a liver snack in his mouth.  We did manage, buy treating Rosie, and counting to 3, and me snapping the pictures as Clyde removed his hands, to get one of Rosie without hands.   But it was a challenge.

The other thing is;  I think Clyde is getting tired of helping me take the pictures.  Especially when it means trying to get wiggly Rosie to sit still.  Guess I need to think of something else for the next week or so.

But on the upside, I am getting to use Photoshop more.  See y'all tomorrow.

No comments: