Thursday, April 4, 2013

April 4, 2013 Silhouette

Today's word: silhouette


So the picture isn't great, but I thought I'd post something that is usually a natural silhouette, no matter what you try.  I had to focus on the edge of the counter above his head, hold the focus, and lower the lens to get the photo of Gnarly.



Sometimes my logic isn't to great.  I thought that if I got him in front of the white wall, the camera would be able to focus around his edges because of the contrast.  No go.  It wouldn't focus at all.  Then Clyde had to figure out what I'd done to the camera.  I don't touch buttons on it, just the on/off and press the shutter button, but somehow, something else gets set or unset and the camera doesn't work right.   OK, five minute tirade on how I mess up the camera and why can't I figure out what it is that I did......

But, I did get a shot..

No comments: