Sunday, April 7, 2013

April 7, 2013 Macro

Today's word: macro

So, what else. I took some macro closeups of some flowers that are on my counter.





In other news, I am now up to 2.1 miles divided between two 30 minute sessions on the treadmill.  Also, I can skip the oxygen most of the day (I still use it for the treadmill). 

Today, I cleaned cat boxes (yyeewww!!!), and the dog yard (only partially) where the oxygen tubing won't reach, and I came back up and the levels were 88 or higher.  I did have to help Clyde chase dogs today.
Someone left the garage door to the house unlatched, the wind blew it  open, and the dogs took off, of course.  So, all the way around the circle, and we found them.  We called them, and Rosie came running, with some coaxing and she got a treat.  Gnarly had gotten himself inside a fence, and did have to think about how he was going to get out.  Rosie was on the outside of the fence when we found them, and she was trying to figure out how to get inside with Gnarly.


Needless to say, they had leashes on when they got out of the truck to go in the house.  And, now that Rosie knows what's out there, we're going to have to leash her to go out to the truck.  Gnarly has been a given all this time to be leashed to go out to the truck.  He likes to take offf.

No comments: