Thursday, June 27, 2013

June 27, 2013 Daybreak


Today's word: daybreak

Actually it's yesterday's word, I'm a little late.   As you can see, the sun hasn't even cracked the horizon yet, and Rosie's raring to go!  She's probably now going to get me up at 5 am in the winter, when the sun isn't even up at that time!


See, she's just patiently waiting for her boy to wake up.  Ha Ha, she's already attacked him with her cold wet nose in an attempt to wake him up!


This one is from a couple of days ago, when the word was sun.  This was on a smokey day, so everything is red and smokey looking.  Thankfully the winds have been blowing the smoke to the south of us for the last couple of days.  I hate it when I feel as if I've been smoking, and I don't even smoke!


This one is on the same day as above, I thought it was interesting how the wall across from the window was red from the sunshine.


No comments: