Friday, August 14, 2009

As seen in a drive by....and more experimenting

On the way home from town today, I saw this in our lower pasture.



There are two of these fawns, along with their mother, who have been living down here. I haven't seen them for several days. Today we saw just the one. Unfortunately, I only had the little camera, not the new one, or the old one with the telephoto on it. So we had to make do.



I only got these two pictures that turned out. I now have to figure out how to make the pictures larger on Blogger, since I tried using bigger pictures, and they turned out the same size. But I do know now to make the size before I save for the web and not change the size from 100% to something smaller.

Oh well, live and learn. Looking forward to seeing the 3 grandkids this weekend. They should be back from Grandma Carol's, and we need to celebrate M's birthday.

Plus M and G both start school next Tuesday. Fall is coming.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Cute pictures!! Have fun with the kiddos. They were fun when they visited up here.

Jo said...

Beautiful...! When I clicked on the pictures, they enlarged, so I was able to see them in their original size.

In the first picture it looks as if he's saying, "I'm ready for my closeup...". *heh*