Thursday, February 14, 2013

February 14, 2013 Makeup for Feb. 11, 2013 Tasty

I am not having much luck at keeping up with this. That is why today I am doing Monday's word: Tasty

Before (on the 12th) I had mentioned that I didn't cook. And Clyde took exception to that. And he volunteered that I could use his cooking instead of mine. So, I'm showing you what I made, not what he made.

Raspberry Dark Chocolate coffee cake from Sally's Baking Addiction 



I do not consider baking the same as cooking;  I am more apt to bake something than cook something.  I do bake a lot of cookies, and muffins, and even some cupcakes, depending on the occasion.  I bake with my grandkids.  I do NOT cook with my grandkids.

This next is soft chicken tacos that we have had a couple of times now.  I came up with the idea, Clyde cooks the chicken and makes the guacamole.  I cut up the olives, lettuce and tomatoes, and grate the cheese.  That's as close as I get to cooking usually.


But, this morning I did make him an omlette with provolone cheese, bacon, avocado and salsa.  Guess that's cooking also. 

Hmm, maybe I do cook more than I think.

No comments: