Monday, February 4, 2013

February 4, 2013 Daily LIfe

Today's topic: Daily life



My typical day starts with tea and something snacky.....Then it's downstairs with the tea, water, and the dogs to get my daily dose of exercise (well, almost daily) on the NordicTrak.  I've had this exercise machine for 28 years, and it's still being used.  Not daily for 28 years, but enough that it's rolled over from 0 to 1000 kilometers several times.

Next up is cleaning the cat boxes and feeding and watering the cats.  Then I (and the dogs) come back upstairs, and the day continues....

I didn't do yesterday's topic:  Bedside for a couple of reasons.  The first of which that would be another picture of Rosie sleeping by the bed, and the second of which, I'm not sure I want to expose you to my haphazard housekeeping style!


No comments: