Friday, May 10, 2013

May 9, 2013 Off topic


Today's word: what is it

Since I did that a couple of days ago for mysterious, I'm off topic for today.

The answers were:  A pinecone, B pine needles, C a feather, D pine bark, and E bananas, where the bunch all comes together.

Today I have pretty flowers from Ed and Rachel for Mother's Day.  Thank you so much!  They make me feel appreciated and I'm grateful for both of you and for Cordelia and Wyatt.


And my mother sent me more of her lace collection for doll clothes, and the leftovers from the Sunbonnet Sue and Overall Sam kids quilts that she has made in the past. 


I was so hoping for several finished blocks, because these have to be a royal pain to make, but there was only this one.  Lots of gingham squares, and the patterns she uses, but only one finished block.  Now how do I make a baby quilt out of one block????  


No comments: