Sunday, May 19, 2013


Today's topic: Currently reading



I have these six books checked our from the library.  I have three weeks to finish all of them, or I have to put them on hold again.  Unless I get lucky, and the wait list is down to nothing and I can just renew them.

I have one overdue book to take back that I finished this week--an Amanda Quick novel that is fluffy reading.  I also finished "The Flipside of Feminism" last week.  I do manage to get the non-fiction in with the fiction.

I have a must read book that is waiting for me at the library that I have to pick up this week or they will pull it and give it to someone else.

I have a choice.  I can either put the books on hold and check them out of the library, or I can buy the books.  Given that I have six to read, and just finished two, buying isn't an option.  It would cost too much money.

Unfortunately, putting books on hold at the library, even if they are spaced out on the waiting lists, is no guarantee that they won't all be available at the same time.  So sometimes I have a lot to read, and sometimes I have nothing to read!

No comments: