Saturday, January 19, 2013

January 18, 2013 News - good and bad

Good news, bad news.....or maybe this should be called "a day late and a dollar short".



The photo has nothing to do with the news.

 I went to the doctor this morning. Saved up 3 things to have checked. Might as well, one visit, 3 things. Economical, especially time wise.

 So the good news: the mole is not cancerous, the sore hip is probably bursitis, or some muscle inflammation that exercising is helping (because it sure has gotten better since I went back to the nordik trak).

 Bad news: apparently when I had my surgery last summer, the incision in my abdominal wall didn't heal properly, because I have a hernia.....oh, joy. Now I have another appointment with a general surgeon in two weeks to discuss how we are going to fix this.

But there is some good news in the bad news. Doc said absolutely no heavy lifting.

 "Clyde, can you bring in the groceries please?"

 "Clyde, can you dump the manure bucket please?"

 "Clyde, can you haul the kitty litter bucked downstairs please?"

 "Clyde, can you drag the garbage out to the curb please?"

"Clyde, can you take the vaccuum down (or) upstairs for me please?"

 I plan on milking this for all it's worth!

No comments: