Wednesday, January 9, 2013

January 9, 2013 In a Drawer



Today's subject was "in a drawer".  This is one of 2 junk drawers in the kitchen.  You can find a lot of things in this drawer.  There is a full set of phillips head and flat head screwdrivers.  There is a butane grill lighter.
There is super glue, string, a tape measure, various nuts and bolts and screws, pliers and a whole slew of other things.

The funny thing is, there is a larger drawer just like this in the laundry room.  These are the first places to look for tools, etc.  However, when I need something, I can never find it in the drawers.

So, do you have junk drawers?

And, sorry, I missed yesterday.  The topic was front door.  And, mine is a terrible mess, and I need to find the tools I need to fix it.  Maybe they are in my junk drawers.

No comments: