Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Out of order January 21, 2013 Dream

Today is the 22nd of January. Yesterday's topic was Dream, which I didn't have a clue. Clyde read today's post, and commented that I should have said something about Dream Pastries. That falls under Dream. And the pastries are to die for! And the sandwiches, soups, and salads are really good too.

Today, I made arrangements to hang some art up there for display, and for sale if someone wants to buy it. I didn't hang mine, because, frankly, I don't really have anything ready. But I have artist friends that did... So I put together a show for them, and Clyde and I drove up this afternoon and hung the art.

The pictures are lousy, the place is small, and I had to hang the art high because that's where the wall space is. But you can see what I hung.



I arranged for photography by Alana Thrower, fiber art by Linda Pavian Roberts, handmade paper sculpture by Wilhelmina Steenbergen, and acrylic abastracts and impressionism by Julia McMInn Evans and Margarete Seagraves. I asked them what they had, on the small size because the place isn't large, and what I got went together really well.

So Dream Pastries, on Perry Street, north of the fire station, in Castle Rock, has new art on their walls until the end of February.

No comments: